The Pipeline Insurance Agent Program is designed for the Agent that has the ambition to be successful and needs the training, contracts, systems and support. Our belief is if agents have the right tools to conduct business they have the opportunity to excel and meet the needs of their clients.
Some of our program highlights include:
- Contracts/Appointments: we have preferred carriers that would take years to obtain on your own and you would still need to meet the volume requirements to keep those contracts. You can find a list of our direct appointments by CLICKING HERE . However, remember we have relationships with other Wholesalers/MGA's that will not show here...in other words there's more!
- Training: we provide the best training in the business in the following manner....
- Orientation training: this training is a 3-hour training to familiarize the Agent with all the systems that will be crucial to transact business including rating, binding, accounting and all other log in privileges needed.
- Auto training: this module is to train how to transact auto insurance from beginning to end.
- Life & Annuity training: this module is to familiarize the Agent with the products Pipeline has to offer.
- Homeowners training: this module is to train how to transact homeowners insurance from beginning to end.
- Commercial 101 training: this 7 hour continuing education class is designed to welcome you to the world of commercial/business insurance. We will cover the basics to get you started and "learn the language" that is commercial insurance. This training retails for $199, but is complimentary for Pipeline Agents.
- Commercial Insurance Academy: this week long training is designed to take all the theory you have learned and actually transact the business including quoting, binding and underwriting. The training features a new topic everyday with real clients and companies so bring your laptop! This training retails for $999, but is complimentary for Pipeline Agents.
- Commercial 1 on 1 training: this training is designed to help the Agent is a specific niche and is used for support for the Agent to close transactions.
- Daily webinar training: we are proud to partner with many insurance companies on daily specific carriers when it comes to underwriting. For an example of our overall training calendar CLICK HERE.
- Awesome Agent contract: our philosophy is we are all adults and should be treated so...for that reason we have designed a contract where the Agent choses the commission level versus a company telling the Agent what they should be paid. Some of our contract highlights include:
- 40% - 70% commissions on new and renewal based upon the Agents choice of contract.
- Referral contract available for those professionals that would like to simply refer business and get paid.
- Very low start up and monthly costs (Start Up $500)
- You own your clients (book of business)...we believe if you would like to leave and take your clients you should have that option. For that reaon we have designed a contrcat that give the Agent options should they want to start their own Agency.
- Referral option contract for the person that doesn't have the time to be an agent full time and would like to refer business and get paid.
- Low to no overhead: at the end of the day it's all about being PROFITABLE and for that reason Pipeline picks up the following expenses on systems for it's Agents:
- E&O: normally this runs a new agent $1,400 a year. Our program has a built in flat fee vs coming up with a large down payment.
- Raters: this normally runs an agent $3,000 a year. Our program has this included
- Management system: normally $1,200 - $3,000 a year. Our program is a flat $50 a month.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND YOU WANT TO SURROUND YOURSELF WITH GOOD PEOPLE SIMPLY FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU ... HAVE A GREAT DAY!